If you’re launching a new beauty salon, or are modernising or renovating your existing salon, then you’ll want to make sure that you have everything you provide the treatments your customers expect.
Here’s what your salon needs.
1. You’ll want comfy couches so that your beauticians can work their magic. Adjustable couches will mean that your clients can be much more comfortable, and that your beauticians can get the right height, so that they won’t suffer aches and pains from treating clients all day.
2. Having comfortable chairs for your clients and technicians will make receiving and giving the treatments much more comfortable for all concerned. Don’t forget that you’ll need seating for clients that are waiting too.
3. Storage areas are important, and you’ll want to make sure that you keep your salon tidy, and know where everything is. Your clients won’t be impressed if your salon looks unprofessional. You’ll want places to store your lotions and potions, machines, gowns and towels, as well as any additional products that you want to offer to your clients.
4. Remember that men might well be interested in your products and services, so you’ll want to make sure that your salon appeals to men too. Having more masculine furniture and décor, or a male area, is likely to help you attract more male clients and provide more treatments.
5. Microdermabrasion machines work by removing dead skin cells by spraying microcrystals to leave the skin feeling smooth and looking more youthful. This is a popular beauty treatment, and your clients are likely to want this service. If you’re not currently offering it, you might want to.
6. Hair removal equipment is going to get a lot of use in a beauty salon, so why not make sure that you’ve got the best sort of treatments? A depilator provides excellent results, and will leave skin silky smooth and free from unwanted hair. Depilators using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) kill the hair follicle and are even more effective.
7. Facial and body toning can be achieved using microcurrent machines. By using a current to improve circulation, the skin is left looking fantastic, and your clients are likely to be impressed.
8. Ultransonic treatments provide deep cleansing and toning, and will prove popular in your salon. With a range of machines to choose from, you’ll be able to find the right one for your clients.
9. Electrical stimulation machines can be effective for losing weight and firming up the skin. These work by stimulating the muscles to exercise them, which improves the blood flow, and helps the body to look more toned. With lots of different machines and programmes available, your clients will look incredible after just a few treatments.
10. Remember that you’ll need lots o lotions and potions for other treatments. Whether you’re offering nail treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures or natural remedies, you’ll want to make sure that your beauticians have everything they need. Gels à ongles